AceRev DPF Cleaner
Your Diesel Vehicle is Euro 4, Euro 5 or Euro 6 with Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) System? All of us know that Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) issue is caused by slow city driving that rapidly builds up carbon in the DPF.
Following would usually happen:
- DPF Regeneration fault code every 1 -14 days, depending in driving habit.
- Most of the time, Forced Regeneration (20 mins) is required to burn off some of the carbon trapped in the DPF; thus extra diesel is consumed during this process and DPF is heated to a very high temperature to burn off trapped carbon.
- The recycle repeats again at every 1 – 14 days, depending on driving habit. Diesel Vehicles with a lot of idling (delivery, courier, school bus, etc.) Or low-speed driving (port, airport, military, etc.) will have more severe DPF issues than those that drives on expressway.
Using the AceRev DPF Cleaner can:
- Return of vehicle horsepower and no more / lesser ‘limp’ mode.
- Greatly reduce the frequency of DPF regeneration.
- Achieve a more thorough regeneration and cleaning of the DPF.